We are very careful to ensure that your purchases have been checked thoroughly for faults prior to dispatch. If something does arrive to you that is not in perfect condition please ensure you follow this criteria for an exchange:
- Notify us within 2 days of receiving your goods.
- All items of clothing, accessories or homewares must be returned as they were received, unused and unwashed, with the original labels/tags attached and intact.
- All items including garments must be returned in the original packaging and must be packed carefully to ensure they are not damaged further during postage.
- Please make sure to enclose your full name, postal address, home and mobile telephone number so that once we receive the goods we can get it touch with you.
- Items being exchanged must be received within 14 days of dispatch.
- Returned items not complying with the above terms will be sent back to the customer and no refund or exchange will be given.
- We do not refund postage & handling charges nor are your return postage costs refundable. If you are returning items, we suggest sending them registered post as we cannot take any responsibility for lost items.
- Returns must only be sent to the following address in order to be processed: millar & more, 16 Byron street, Bangalow, NSW 2479.
- millar & more does not refund or exchange for change of mind so please select carefully. If you are uncertain of sizing, colours etc, please contact one of our team with your query at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
- We cannot accept returns or exchanges of sale items.
- Gift vouchers may not be returned and we are unable to re-issue vouchers if they are lost so please keep them in a safe place!